Industry Partner Benefits
Industry Partner Benefits
Expand your business and network with fellow interior design
The ASID Industry Partners program is dedicated to providing a forum that unites the professional designer with the interior furnishings
industry, supplying services and manufactured products integral to the successful practice of interior design. Both interior designers and industry representatives share mutual concerns, common goals and financial interdependence. Together they work to improve products and services, business practices, design education and inter-communication.
In addition, ASID Industry Partners seek to raise the professional level of the interior design practice through participation and support of research, educational programs and other activities. Through this interaction with ASID professionals, the potential exists for ASID Industry Partners to expand their knowledge of the practice of interior design and increase their share of the marketplace.
- Networking with interior designers and peers
- Educate and showcase your products/services to the industry
- Local chapter membership and participation
- Chapter leadership and volunteer opportunities
- Education and information about the interior design Industry
- Opportunities for in-house educational programs
- Access to the industry’s leading source of information and research
- Subscription to ASID ICON, the Society’s award-winning bi-monthly publication
- Sponsorship and marketing opportunities
- Exclusive sponsorship of ASID education and research programs
- Listing in the online Industry Partner Directory
- Link from ASID Web site to company Web site
- Discounts on ASID member mailing list
- Complimentary showcase of product or service in “Industry” section of ASID ICON
- Discounted ad rates in ASID ICON
- Tools for your business
- Use of prestigious ASID Industry Partner logo
- Low-cost group, life, disability and professional insurance
- ASID Mastercard
You would receive these local Illinois benefits as well:
- Free listing in yearly Illinois Directory (2012) Mailed in Spring each year
- 1 complimentary directory per rep per year-$300 value (all Illinois member info included)
- Opportunity to advertise in yearly directory
- Opportunity to be IP spotlight (for sponsors) in Quarterly newsletter
- Discount on yearly sponsorship
- Advertising in Quarterly Newsletter- Inside Illinois
- Illinois Website listing (no charge) and opportunity to purchase profile on resource page
- Discounts to local events
- Discount rate to purchase an e-blast
- ASID Illinois will help promote CEU events to members
- Opportunity to host Peer Group Meeting
- Discount for Design Summit Booth
- Can participate in IP Forum/Peer Group
- Opportunity to host/sponsor ASID Illinois event*, or CEU
*For quarterly Illinois chapter events, an event sponsorship opportunity will be offered to all IP’s in good standing. Since the cost of each event will vary, the sponsorship amounts will be determined by calculating the total event cost, and then having the Program Committee decide whether to divide the total into 2, 3, 4 or more equal sponsorship amounts. The committee will also determine what type of recognition will be awarded to the sponsors for each event. The sponsorship opportunity will be promoted through the IP Forum, on the ASID Illinois website, and through an e-blast sent by the ASID Illinois Chapter office.
To access the ASID Industry Partner logo simply login to asid.org using your login and password and select “IP Logos.” There is selection of color and black and white images in both .jpg and .eps formats to choose to download.
Please be aware the ASID Industry Partner logo is considered a “sub-brand” of the ASID brand identity system. As such, it is important that the logo be used according to the set guidelines and that it not be modified in any way. To view these guidelines please download the Style Guide for Using the ASID Industry Partner Logo, listed directly above the logos.
If you have any questions on the ASID Industry Partner logo, use of the logo, or how to list your appellation please contact the Industry Partner team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**In addition, ASID Industry Partner members may use ASID in their appellations in the following format:
ABC Company, Industry Partner ASID or
ABC Company, Industry Partner of the American Society of Interior Designers
The membership designations must be spelled out completely. (Note: “of the American Society of Interior Designers” may be substituted for “ASID”). No modification or deviation is permitted