Free Membership Points Program
ASID IL POINTS FOR FREE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Who is eligible? Associate, Allied or Professional ASID IL Members in good standing.
When is the time frame for accumulating points? September 1, 2013-August 1, 2014
How many points do I need to qualify for free membership? You’ll need a minimum of 100 points.
When is my free membership valid if I win? For the year 2015
How do I keep track of points? There will be sign-in sheets at meetings/events. ASID IL will keep track of paid event attendees.
How do I earn points for free membership consideration? You’ll need to attend ASID IL meetings, events, and participate in committees as shown on the chart below. Each is assigned a specific number of points.
If I earn 100 or more points, does this mean I automatically win a free membership? No, a random drawing will take place in August 2014 at the Annual Meeting. **The number of free memberships awarded will be determined by budget.
- Volunteer as a Committee Chair 70 points
- Volunteer as a Committee member 60 points
- Volunteer as a Peer Group Leader 50 points
- Attend Design Summit –Feb 2014 30 points
- Volunteer to host a Peer Group Meeting 20 points
- Volunteer for a Community Service Project 20 points
- Attend the Holiday Party — December 2013 20 points
- Attend a Monthly Board Meeting 20 points
- Attend Committee training session Summer 2014 20 points
- Submit one entry for the 2014 Design Excellence awards 20 points (Limited to one entry per member)
- Host a student during 2013 Real World Design Week 20 points
- Attend the Celebration of Design gala — Fall 2013 20 points
- Attend a Peer Group Meeting 15 points
- Attend Spring EP / Grad Event – May 2014 15 points
- Attend NeoCon Luncheon – June 2014 15 points
- Attend ASID IL Sponsored Quarterly Event 15 points
- Use an IP member as a host for Peer Group 15 points
- Obtain/Donate an item for the Holiday Party auction 10 points
- Bring a recruit to a Peer Group Meeting 10 points
- Participate in the Share the Love campaign 10 points
~In 2013 we were able to offer 2 Practioner memberships!